-
April 1st, 2003, 11:43 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
<center>A soft yellow budding rose
he ran over my body softly
up and down from my head to my toes
as I smiled at him lovingly
The touch excited my body to shivers
was a feeling unlike any other
I moaned softly as my body quivered
He was a unique sensual in tuned lover
He ran the soft petals over my lips
as he caressed my face tenderly
down he ran the bud over my hips
making love without touching me sexually
As my heart began to race
I purr soft and low closing my eyes
my breathin rate has increased its pace
shakin with excitement it slows and I sigh
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks